Thanks to my friend Candace, I now know how to put in a video. Amelia is now walking and I have some pretty cute video clips of her that I’ve been wanting to post. She is getting so good. I have no doubts she’ll be walking everywhere within a week or so!!! So here’s her video…
Amelia is also a little climber. I had to empty out a cupboard yesterday and before I knew she was inside. Kids are just so fun!

I also have a GREAT method for cutting onions. I don’t know about you, but I HATE cutting onions with a passion. My eyes end up hurting so bad every time I cut one. So Monday I recalled my childhood when we were making salsa and my Dad got out his ski goggles, so I pulled out James’s lab goggles and they worked great! This is the only way to cut an onion!!
Here are the answers to the math questions from last time.
#1 – 42 cats
#2 – Adam has $7 and Eve has $5

Your daughter is so cute! I love the picture on the header of your blog. This is going to be such a fun way to keep in touch -- I've missed you! Remember all the time we used to spend together?!?
ReplyDelete