Saturday, February 12, 2011

I'm Grateful....

Today has been a wonderful day, for many reasons!  I am celebrating my 29th birthday!  You have to know I am hardly ever on facebook, but today as I checked my e-mail I was pleasantly surprised with so many birthday wishes.  With all the comments it made me stop and think about all the people who have played a role in my life and who have influenced me for the better.  I have never been good at keeping track of people once I move to a new place, mostly because I don't make the time because I feel so preoccupied with just being a Mom.  So today in a very informal way I just want to tell all you amazing people who have blessed my life, THANK YOU!  Thanks for the kind words, deeds, and beautiful memories.  I feel so grateful for the friends I have made over the years, new ones and old ones.  Many I know I have lost touch with, but I really do cherish those memories. 

I'm so grateful for my family!  Truely family means everything, I've come to feel this more and more with each passing year!  James and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary recently and I feel so blessed to have married such an amazing and wonderful man.  I am so grateful for my two beautiful daughter's they bring joy on a daily basis.  I am also grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ, to know that through our Heavenly Father's plan we can be with our families forever!  And I know that it's because of His tender mercies I have met so many wonderful people in my life!  So thanks to all of you!

I also keep promising my parents to put some pictures up so here we go....








No comments:

Post a Comment