Okay, so I have done some serious slacking on the blog so now I'm playing catch up. So I'm backing up starting with Amelia's big 3rd birthday in March!!
We have been so blessed to have Millie apart of our family. Our lives were forever changed when she was born! I feel so fortunate to be her mother. So in tribute to Amelia here's a quick photo trip of the past three years!!!
Now here are the pictures from the BIG day!! Amelia was thrilled to find that she got a fun Barbie Bike for her birthday. It took her a while as she first started out learning to ride. After the first two or three trips out I thought I might go crazy, but with more practice she has quickly become a MASTERFUL bike rider!!! In fact the other day we were playing tag as I would jog around with the stroller and she'd reach out to touch me and then I would have to chase her down. It was a GREAT form of exercise!! For Amelia's birthday party we simply brought cupcakes for park day and enjoyed being with all of her friends, it was perfect!!! Amelia had fun sharing her cupcakes and was so excited to be sung to that she had to join in on the singing!! It was a very special day!














No comments:
Post a Comment