So the last month has been eventful for our family. I had starting a blog two weeks ago detailing everything that has happened, but the thought of finishing that just feels too long. So here is the short version. We have moved across the street (within the same complex) into a new apartment. It is still a mystery as to what was wrong with our old apartment, but it was such that we could no longer stay there. Moving has been a challenge because we've had to clean EVERYTHING and if it couldn't really be cleaned, it's been tossed. We really like our new apartment, although James and I are both still feeling sick at times, which we wonder if it isn't from our stuff or from the effects of being in our old apartment, we aren't sure. We still have far more questions than we do answers, and we are just praying that we will soon feel "normal" again.
A midst the challenge, we have had some fun. We went to Kentucky for Thanksgiving and spent the week with my brother Richard. Carlie was amazing! She had everything perfect, it was 'totally awesome'! Their little girl, Brynlie is absolutely adorable! Her and Amelia played so well having very few problems, thank heaven. We made great memories playing games, James skunked us all in Yahtzee, and I somehow managed to win Phase 10....Richard and Carlie were so kind to let us win. How we loved spending time with them, and we are already looking forward to the next time we get to go visit.
Last note....Kayla is ready to be on the move! We call her the holy roller, because she can easily roll from one side of the room to the other, but yesterday she started getting up on all fours. She is already doing the army crawl and is well on her way to being fully mobile. She is just growing up all to quickly!
Hopefully you guys get feeling more and more "normal" as time goes by and things air themself out. I am glad you like your new place and hopefully you will get settled in quickly. I am so glad you have family so close to go and visit, it sure makes things nice.
ReplyDeleteSounds like you guys had a good time at your brother's for Thanksgiving. It is crazy that you guys are still feeling sick. Maybe you are allergic to Mississippi.... or maybe I should start telling Eric that I am allergic to it. =)
ReplyDelete