Sunday, December 26, 2010

Family Photo's...Which One?

My friend Savannah did our family pictures this past week and did an amazing job....now the trouble is picking which one to print and frame. My two amazing sisters are going to be printing and framing it for us as a Christmans gift, which I am so excited about, but that only makes picking the "one" even harder. So please look at the following pictures I have narrowed it down to, and leave a comment telling me what "one" you would pick. Thanks for your help!

#1



#2


#3


#4


#5


#6


#7

5 comments:

  1. Those are all darling Marci! You guys are a beautiful family... I think #5's my fave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I miss you guys! That little Amelia is growing up to be such a beauty! My vote is #7 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pics! I think the 1st is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable. You've probably already decided but my vote is #1 too. You look so happy! Love your cute fam. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. #7 is my favorite! You all have really good smiles and I think it is a really cute family picture!

    ReplyDelete