So I got a new phone in September, the Nokia Nuron, and I have thoroughly enjoyed it! The only down fall I have found is that I haven't been able to download my videos onto my computer and get them to play. I called Nokia and the only way I could do it was by downloading some of their software that would make it compatible with my computer. So I did that, but in doing so our computer slowed down to a point where we thought it may be ruined, so I un-installed the software and magically our computer was back to normal. Then tonight I had the idea of putting them on my blog, wondering if I could play them here, and walla! So here are all the fun video's I've been taking on my phone. This is more for me, but I hope you enjoy!
This first one is from tonight. Kayla has been making doing this blow thing, which I find completely adorable, but then again, I am her Mom and I think she is about the cutest baby EVER!
I went to Nashville a few weeks back to see my brothers, and while we were there we went to a free John Anderson concert. We didn't stay long, but we sure had fun while we were there. Amelia especially got into it. Early that night we told her we are going to "rock out" and that is exactly what she did.
This one is with her two Uncles. Richard and George were just to fun! We had so much fun with them in Nashville!
Amelia has been great with Kayla, there are times that she is able to get her laugh like no one else can. It is so fun to watch them play and interact together, I love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment