Friday, October 1, 2010

Baby Pictures

Yesterday my friend Savannah Williamson did a photo shoot of Kayla, and the pictures turned out extremely well.  I was so excited last night after I saw them that I had to call my Mom, of course she didn't answer, so I tried both my sisters, my sister-in-law, and no luck!  I was so disappointed!  I so wanted to have someone to share in my excitement.  Luckily I didn't have to wait too long before I finally got a hold of my Mom.  She was the perfect person to share in my excitement, I loved it.  So here is a sample of her pictures, and if you want to see more go to http://savannahwilliamsonphotography.blogspot.com/ .


4 comments:

  1. Marci they are beautiful!!! I love them! How fun to have such a talented neighbor! You are so lucky!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey it's me Savannah!! I found your blog on facebook. I am going to stalk you now:)--P.S. I am so glad you like them, it was so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pictures! Kayla has such pretty eyes

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful little girl! Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete