Saturday, September 18, 2010

Mississippi Fun!!!

The longer I am here in Mississippi the more I love it!!!  We have had so much fun getting to know all the other student families here as well as all the other amazing people in our ward.  It seems that every day something fun is going on.  This week highlighted going to the sprinkler park with the Lant's, which was so fun, even though the water to the sprinkler park was turned off.  We ended up thoroughly enjoying the playground next to it.
The sprinkler park not working ;(

Amelia and Lucy



There was also a great girls night with foot massages, back rubs, facials, and so much more.  I only wish I had a picture to show of Deedra standing on my back as part of the back rub.  Deedra is a masseuse and was trying out the shiatsu back rub on me, it was awesome!

On Monday for our FHE activity we played with the domino blocks.  James made a Mommy out of the domino's and I had to laugh when Amelia added a block at the bottom of her dress and said "that's her diaper".  It was a classic Amelia moment.


This first one is with our neighbor Crystal and her daughter Lydia.  We got Amelia and Lydia to play hide-n-go-seek, and it was to fun to watch and hear the squeals and laughs as Lydia found Amelia.  

Last week one of our friends let us use their baby bouncer.  Kayla has been thoroughly enjoying it, as you can see!

The other day while Kayla was in her bouncer Amelia came by and stuck her teddy bear right next to her, it was pretty cute.


3 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun!!! We miss you guys, can't wait to see you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are glad you are liking it here. Not everyone is that glad to be here, so we are happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sprinkler park is a lot of fun. I wish we would have made it up there more this summer. Glad you found a good apartment! Too bad Oak Hollow didn't work. =)

    ReplyDelete