In January James and I spent two weeks traveling to Arizona, Oregon, and Tennessee for Optometry school interviews. We are grateful to be off the road and off the airplane, but we had some wonderful experiences. James was accepted to all three schools, which made for a challenging decision. Yesterday we finally came to the conclusion that we would attend SCO which is in Memphis, Tennessee. We will most likely live in Northern Mississippi which is 20 min. for the school, and where a lot of other LDS students live. We are excited to finally know where we will be spending the next 4 years of our lives.
Also in January we found out Amelia is going to have a SISTER!! We are excited for another girl, although James had decided his fate is sealed and that he will be the only male in our family, but we'll see.
James's tendons are slowly healing. He's starting to walk around a bit more each day, but still uses the wheelchair, so it's slow but good. I've decided he makes a better housewife than myself since I am now working 40 hrs a week tutoring at the University. I can't remember the last time I folded clothes, I love it! Our home is beautiful, and Amelia is becoming quite the Daddy's girl! We are so blessed!
Wow Marci, you're headed to Memphis! I bet that's a relief to know where you're headed! What was the deciding factor? We should get a roommate reunion together before you leave in May. Taci will be in town visiting from Mar 13-21. Will you be around? I will be in touch.
ReplyDeleteYay that's much closer to Kentucky! ;) Maybe one day we'll make it back there. You'll love it out there- congrats and good luck!
ReplyDelete