So much has happened since I last posted anything. I am currently serving as the secretary in our relief society, which has been so much, I love my calling. I am also doing some tutoring for Upwardbound at SUU as well as tutoring a student privately. It's amazing how things just come up and somehow James and I are still surviving financially. There is also a possiblity that I will be teaching at a High School part time next year. There have been some interesting developments, and I'll let you know if it comes to anything. Other than that, James is taking Organic Chemistry this summer and won't be done till August 7. I usually see him at meal times and then just before he goes to bed at 11. He is very dilligent in his studies, and it's paying off. It's been almost three weeks into the class and he's got a 91 and a 89 on his tests, which I think is amaing, but of course James is hoping to do better. Amelia is continuing to amaze us. She climbs on everything now and is always full of surprises. So here are some fun pictures not really in any paticular order.

Amelia has learned to fold her arms when we pray. She is so cute! It's amazing how she learns form just watching us....no pressure though!
Amelia's pigtails!

Amelia's half poiny tail.

Amelia coudn't get enough of Grandma Crawford's chair.

Hiking with Daddy!

The Crawford family easter egg hunt. Notice the Deck. Grandpa Crawford built it all by himself, I know I was pretty impressed.

This is our easter hike in Escalante to Fips Arch.

Amelia's favorite pass time, playing with the tupperware and putting it on her head. Jessica joined this time and they found the perfect "bowler" hats.

don't ask me how, but Amelia managed to get her sippy cup stuck to the back of her overalls. After I took it off she purposefully put back on, it cracked me it up.

Our last day at our bowling class, we took a picture of her with all the people she went to during class. I only posted two of the five I had. She is such a people person. She was always trying to find someone to hold her if Mom and Dad were too busy.

This was our bowing team. On the far right is John and then Sam. Sam made the comment first day of class that he needed to change his name to Peter, that way our team would consist of Peter, James, and John.

Another person Amelia conned into holding her, but lets be honest, who could resist such a cute face!

Mom and Amelia, just chillin'!

After cutting onions Amelia always wants to try on my goggles.

The birthday cake was a hit!

Amelia's 1st Birthday w/ her Banana Bread Cake
Wow, so cute! I love all the pictures. It's nice to hear that you guys are doing so well!
ReplyDeleteYou are ALIVE!!!! Haha, I was so happy to finally see an update and pictures! I can't believe how big Amelia's getting! And Jessica! What the??!! She is getting so old! It's crazy how much changes when you're not around. Can't wait to see you guys in August!
ReplyDeleteYou'll be so great in your calling! Great work in class James! AND AMELIA is too cute! Thanks for posting all these fun photos!
ReplyDelete