So a quick update. Everything is going extremely well. James got an A in both his organic chemistry classes this summer and scored in the 100th percentile on the national exam for the class...GO JAMES!! He is truly amazing!
I am also busy as can be tutoring. I currently have 6 students working 21.5 hours a week, and I may be adding more. Fall semester I only had 2 students with 10 hours a week, so this has come as a surprise...but more importantly as an answer to prayer! James is easily able to watch Amelia while I tutor, and I'm able to bring in the 'big bucks'! So we will are going to make it just fine! I now look back and am soooo glad I didn't get the teaching job. It would have required so much more prep. work, and with tutoring when I'm done, I'm done!
Amelia is now talking. Her favorite words are 'phone', 'I'm done', 'up', 'down', and of course 'mommy' and 'daddy'. It is so much fun watching her grow. Next time I'll be sure to post some updated pictures.
Good for you. I have been teaching a preschool from home just 3 days a week, but it is great to have the little extra income and still very "mother friendly" schedule!
ReplyDeleteGreat to know how you're doing! What an awesome testimony of answered prayers and how things work out when you're putting your family first. I sure love ya Marci!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad things are going well! Love answered prayers. Miss you guys tons and would love to see pictures! ;)
ReplyDelete